What personal data do we collect?
Data required for the submission of requests, enquiries, orders, complaints
When you visit the Website, register, request information about products or services, submit an enquiry or complaint, you may provide basic identification personal data and contact information, such as your first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address or other information intentionally submitted by you. We do not request and our intention is not to process any special categories of personal data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data concerning sex life or sexual orientation and data relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures (“Special categories of data”). Therefore, you are kindly requested to abstain from providing such types of information about you. However, if you choose to provide us with such information, we will assume that you want us to process these data based on your consent, in accordance with this Policy and no. 679/2016 European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the applicable Greek and European legislation for the protection of personal data (hereinafter the «Applicable Legislation»).
What is a Cookie
However, you can reset your browser so as to refuse any cookie or to alert you to when a cookie is being sent. To find out more about cookies, including what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you choose not to accept our cookies, some of the features of the Website may not work as well as we intend.
How do we use your personal data?
Eurodrip solely requests and processes the personal data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the specified herein, explicit and legitimate purposes, in accordance with the applicable legal basis. In case you do not wish to provide personal data falling under the required fields of the Website, we cannot guarantee you that the respective purpose shall be met.
The applicable legal basis per purpose is one of the following:
• Our contractual relationship, e.g. for the purposes of provision of the services or products requested, including the management of orders and supplies, etc.
• Compliance with our legal obligations or any applicable regulatory requirements or judicial decisions.
• Our legitimate interests, to the extent that they are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms.
Eurodrip’s legitimate interests include the following purposes:
• Monitoring of the performance of the Website for security or other reasons, proper operation of the Website and dissolution of any technical issues
• Assessment and improvement of the products and services provided
• Communication with Website’s visitors following submission of a request or complaint
• Providing you or your organization with information relating to our events, marketing activities, changes within our company and news in areas that we believe are relevant to you in your professional role
• Marketing of our products and services
• Statistical purposes, such as research about our visitors’ demographics, interests and behavior on an aggregated and anonymous basis
• When necessary, the establishment or defense of a legal claim
How long are your data stored?
Eurodrip takes reasonable measures to store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil each of the above purposes for which the data were collected, in accordance with any legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. In case of contractual relationships, your personal data shall be stored until termination of said contract, unless further storage is provided by law.
Personal data processed on the basis of our legitimate interests shall be stored until you request us to stop using your personal data for said purposes. You can submit such a request (opt-out), in accordance with the provisions of the Applicable Legislation, via email@example.com.
In the above cases, your data will be immediately erased unless further retention is required by law or other legal ground.
Are your data secured?
We abide by the Applicable Legislation and our privacy policies and we apply reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental destruction, loss, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing, covering any technology infrastructure point. We always secure that solely authorized users have access to your personal data, abiding by confidentiality clauses, on a need to know basis and to the extent necessary in order to fulfil the respective purposes.
We use firewall and other secured systems, advanced electronic identification tools, and where appropriate we apply pseudonymization and encryption of personal data. We abide by internal routines, training and policies covering careful handling of personal data, as well as data minimization, purpose limitation, accuracy, storage limitation and incident management.
To whom might we disclose your personal data?
In order to meet your requests or our business needs or in order to adequately provide our services, we may transfer your personal data to third parties solely if it is required by law or contract and only where it is legitimate to do so. In any case, we transfer only the personal data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the respective purposes and we secure the confidentiality of your personal data. Indicatively, we may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• Public authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, in compliance with applicable laws or following a request for information
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates
• Various suppliers or service providers, such as systems hosting, IT support, external consultants, etc. We transfer your personal data to them only if they meet our high standards on data processing and provided that we have entered into a written data protection agreement with them
• Insurance companies or legal advisors in connection with legal proceedings if necessary for Eurodrip to exercise its legitimate interests
Within the course of our business operations, we may be required to share your personal data with third parties located outside EEA. Indicatively, your personal data may be transferred to service providers for hosting of servers or IT applications support, to non-EEA regulatory bodies or agencies, etc.
We will proceed with said transfers provided that we are confident that the level of protection applied to your data will be similar as within EEA. Such transfers will be based on standard clause transfer agreements or other adequate safeguards, in compliance with applicable law.
Third Party Websites
What are your privacy rights?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights, in accordance with the provisions of the Applicable Legislation:
1. Request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data processed by us
2. Amend / update your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete or request said amendment
3. Request erasure of your personal data, in cases provided by the Applicable Legislation (right to be forgotten)
4. Request restriction of your personal data, in cases provided by the Applicable Legislation
5. Object to the processing of your personal data performed by us, in cases provided by the Applicable Legislation,
6. Lodge a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority at the following contact details:
Address: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30-210 6475600
You can submit a request or exercise the rights 1 to 5 above by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make all reasonable efforts to reply to you / comply with your request as soon as possible, and in any case within the time frames provided by applicable law and professional standards.
What else should you know?
Eurodrip uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal data are always accurate and up to date. This means that from time to time, we will ask you to tell us if there are any changes to your personal data. If you find out that the personal data we hold about you are incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately and we will correct them.
This Policy may be modified periodically in order to reflect amendments in our privacy practices or legal requirements. In such cases, you will be able to check the most updated version at the Website. Thus, you are encouraged to visit the Website on a regular basis.
Eurodrip shall not collect or store personal data of children less than 16 years old. If Eurodrip finds out that such data have been collected, it shall erase them immediately, unless such data have been provided following the consent of the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or in case you need more information about your rights and how to exercise them, please contact us at email@example.com or at the following postal address: EURODRIP AVEGE, 55th km National Road Athens-Lamia, 32011, Inofyta, Viotia, Greece.